Thursday, February 28, 2013

Priceless Moments in Communication


My fellow bloggers:

Have you ever said something you wish you could take back? I have been on both ends of the communication spectrum. I have been on the receiving end and I have been on sending end. For example, one day while I was working an employee approached my desk and said, "Congratulations, I did not know your were pregnant!." To my dismay, neither did I. When I told her I was not pregnant she immediately apologized and has been going out of her way to speak to me ever since. Perhaps I felt worse because I was in the process of ordering a cheeseburger, some french fries, and a hot apple pie on the side. Naturally, the menu was set aside and I opted for a salad.
I searched the internet for other stores such as my own and I discovered the following:

A woman standing in front of the mirror said to her husband:

- "Oh my love, I'm so fat and so ugly. I really need to hear a nice compliment."

And her husband promptly said:

- "You have such a good vision…"
(HubPages.com)



Please feel free to share your embarrassing communication moments!

No comments:

Post a Comment