Thursday, February 7, 2013

Purpose

I have always had a job.
Always held a since of security, at least financially anyway.
I had my pay periods mapped out.
Scheduled events based on those periods.
But even then there was something missing.

You go to work everyday.
You get paid on Friday.
And yet there is still no fulfillment.

I know how to work...I mastered that.
I know how to go to school... I mastered that.

But with the textbook readings, the conferences and meetings
There was something else I needed.

It wasn't until recently I discovered what I needed the most was me?

Take time out to see, learn, develop who you are and you will soon learn
Your plans or ideals of success are far off.

Allow God to speak to you and through you.

We know when payday is.
Now lets find out his will.

No comments:

Post a Comment