Tuesday, June 18, 2013

In-Law Wars



It is funny to see that when a situation involves your mom you immediately take her side and blame me
Your mom is wrong and has always been wrong, but you choose not to believe
I am not asking you to fuss and fight
I am asking you to choose what is right
At this point I am tired and I need closure or you are going to have a year full of sofa nights
My feet are planted and I refuse to go anywhere so deal with it or catch a flight.
Your mom does not care about seeing the kids and does not desire to have us near
When I mention these things to you all of a sudden you have a deaf ear.
But please know I am not worried because fear does not live here.
I do not need anyone smiling in my face silently wishing someone else would come and take my place.
I do not want to add to the confusion but I am simply pleading my cause in this case.
When will you see that it stopped being about you when we said “I do,” and your family became a part of my life.
And how can someone that is divorced tell me how to be a good wife?
Please tell your mom to keep my name out of her mouth, especially when she does not know all the facts
Because one thing is for sure, I am different from the ones in the past and you can go tell her that.
Stand up and be the man you say she raised you to be or someone is going to walk away a loser
And I refuse for it to be me.
Your mom acts one way around you and another way around me
This type of behavior describes a con and I see through all Mary Kay and Gucci bags and I cast down that manipulation
Your mom does not have a valid reason as to why she dislikes me or what it is she thinks I have done
But she has definitely met her match: I am the right one!
I see what I am dealing with and I am prepared to put that spirit on the run
This war has just begun and I am blessed enough to know that the just has already won!

No comments:

Post a Comment