Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Still Saved

There are so many perceptions on how to be and live saved
Along the years we have seemed to maneuver away from a road that was already paved
Feelings are kept in a cave
Because everyone has rules on how you are supposed to behave

If you didn't have so many rules people would be able to freely tell you they are hurting and need help
But everyone seems to be out for themself
Well hearing someone say it doesn't make it the truth
Someone else' failures is not your news
There is so much left for us to do

So even though some days are better than others I am progressing
Even those who appear to have more than me I am happy--no need to trade
So regardless of public opinion or your famous slogan "I thought you were saved"
I am more than okay.

Day 1

No comments:

Post a Comment