Saturday, January 11, 2014

Thank You;)

I want to tell you I love you but I am not sure how you would respond
So many times I wanted to call and say thank you because you are the reason I am able to say I won

You are a great teacher
I can truly attest
So carefully crafted, genuinely sincere and nothing short of the best
I must confess
You must have majored in love because all of my old habits have been unplugged
I don't have to look any further because you knew exactly what I needed
My very own love retreat

So many questions I want to ask?
How did you teach that?
How long did it take to learn?
Can you help my friends overcome there concerns?

Not many people will give you the credit you deserve
But I know the reason why I was preserved
So therefore, it is with much gratitude I work up the nerve
To write you this simple letter

I owe you and I know you are probably wondering why
Well, its because your ex has captured more than my eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment