Saturday, March 2, 2013

Job application



Been in school all of my life, does that make me smart
Not qualified for CEO; over qualified for Q-Mart
So many ambitions and dreams and not enough time
So I continue to search in order to find a career that is all mine
No problem in passing a drug test
But I do not want to get stuck behind a desk
Can speak intelligently, can hold a conversation
Filing paper all day becomes an irritation
Like a rash that needs to be scratched

I am looking for a career that has the perfect match
Plenty of work experience, some temporary and others that did not quite work out
Willing to provide miscellaneous info like non-related contacts
Yes, the answers to my application are true
These are my life’s facts
Like a Victoria Secret bra, I want a career that is a perfect fit
What does it matter if I am black, white or Non-Hispanic?
I would prefer not to answer because my answer determines if I am in the top picks.

No comments:

Post a Comment