Sunday, March 3, 2013

Mystery Love



How can I love you if I don’t know how?
How can I tell you I love you without opening my mouth?
I often wonder how you view me versus how I view myself
Wondering if you take an account of my flaws or simply put them on a shelf

Do you think of me when you are alone?
Do you desire to call me just to hear me breathe on the other end of the phone?

How can I show you how much I think about you whether at work or in the comfort of my home?

I needed you before I realized I had a need
I inhaled you before I was even conceived

I close my eyes and it’s you I see…
Remembering every sweet word you have spoken to me produces a melody
My heart skips a beat
I am intrigued

How can I love you if I don’t know how?
By allowing love to remove my fears, my flaws, and my doubts

2 comments:

  1. DEEP!!! A lot of people are battling with this issue today....I know I have. Very well written!!

    ReplyDelete